I have a background in organisation development – in particular the effectiveness of organisation structure and systems in relation to staff engagement, performance and management.
I can help your organisation save money and be more effective. I specialise in:
- Alleviation of work-related distress, such as restructuring, redundancy, dismissal…
- Performance Management (Individual level)
- Supervision (Individual level)
- Review and evaluation
- Defining measurable outputs and outcomes
- Aligning systems within contracting processes
- Training interventions
- Measuring effectiveness
- Cost benefit analyses
Fees from $180 (GST inclusive) per hour.
Registered with the New Zealand Psychologists Board (NZPB) since 1993.
- PGDip Industrial & Organisational Psychology. This is a Post Masters level qualification.
- MA (Hons) Psychology
- Member New Zealand Psychological Society (NZPS)
- Chartered Organisational Psychologist
- Treasurer of the ANZAP Management Committee
Contact me now for more information